Friday, April 5, 2013

Weeks 31-33... Finally 8 months along! Getting close!

Life has been SUPER crazy and my belly just keeps getting bigger! Which means I am constantly tired and it hurts to bend over and put my shoes on... but, the end is in sight! We only have 7 days left of school before we take finals and move to Alabama! Such a crazy reality! We had an amazing time with my parents and father-in-law here visiting. a couple weeks ago. Bryant was commissioned as a Second Lieutenant in the US Army by my father, a retired Army Colonel. We are so excited to go the military route for med school! I loved being an army child, and I am now happily an army wife :)




My brother went to through the temple for the first time, which was a wonderful experience! So many friends were there, a lot of whom we don't get to see often! We went to the beautiful Mt. Timpanogos temple and then went to eat at Applebees afterwards. It was a long, amazing night!




We had a lot of fun that week with my family! On Saturday, the boys all went to Park City to ski and had a blast :) Mom and I went shopping all day at some local baby boutiques, and Paisley got some cute little bows and outfits! She is gonna be so cute! I cannot wait :):) There is so much more I could write about but I have to finish my LAST RESEARCH PAPER EVER!!! I am seriously lacking motivation, but oh well. I gotta get it done.

Here are weeks 31-33!




Total weight gain/loss: 25.5 lbs! yikes! no wonder my belly feels so heavy! It is harder to walk up stairs. My knees really feel the extra weight, and with my belly pushing up on my lungs, I get out of breath really easily.

Maternity clothes? All the time.
 
Stretch marks?  Finally spotted two little ones on my left hip! Sad!!
 
Sleep: Plenty of bathroom breaks, and my back hurts a lot. But I am still managing to sleep fairly well. I cannot wait to sleep on my stomach again!

Best moment this week: Spending time with my hubby. I love him.

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach, being able to touch my toes and put on my own shoes, and being able to get off the couch by myself without extreme effort!

Movement: Constantly... it's amazing :) She moves a lot when I sing, which makes me really happy :)

Food cravings:  Mashed potatoes and milkshakes
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I had an "onion relapse" last night after eating spaghetti at Olive Garden. I hope it was just a random occurrence and not back to stay! I ate salsa the other day and was just fine, but last night I got very sick :(

Labor Signs: No... I wish! (not really, but you know)...
 
Belly Button in or out? Looking funnier each day, but still half in/half out!

Wedding rings on or off? Still on since I got the re-sized, but sometimes they feel really tight

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :) but tireddd...
 
Looking forward to: meeting my sweet daughter! I am getting SO impatient!

How far along? 33 weeks! 8 months!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute pic this week! We had a blast visiting too :-)

    ReplyDelete