Monday, April 15, 2013

34 Weeks!

Very sleepy these days... and feeling QUITE large! 6 more weeks!
 
 
Total weight gain/loss: 27 pounds! SO tired of lugging around this excess belly weight! It's hard to get off the couch, roll over at night, touch my toes, put my shoes on, etc...

Maternity clothes? Of course :) nothing but!
 
Stretch marks?  Just a few little ones on my left hip!
 
Sleep: Eh not too well :( I wake up tired a grumpy a lot!

Best moment this week: LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach and feeling skinny!

Movement: YES! I love it :) Starting to get some jabs in the ribs though... not too comfy!

Food cravings:  Chocolate, salty snacks, milkshakes, and mashed potatoes
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I don't think so...

Labor Signs: No... I wish! Not even Braxton Hicks yet
 
Belly Button in or out? Half and half!

Wedding rings on or off? Still on, but snug

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time, but grumpy in the mornings and sleepy at night
 
Looking forward to: moving to Alabama and getting Paisley's nursery set up at my parent's house!

How far along? 34 weeks! 3-6 weeks left!

No comments:

Post a Comment