Thursday, September 5, 2013

Weeks 35-38!

So, it has obviously been a while. At 35 weeks, I graduated from BYU and moved to my parents' home in Alabama for the summer. Despite having absolutely nothing to do but wait for Baby Paisley to arrive, I was lazy and never finished my weekly pregnancy blogs! So just for the heck of it, here is a quick recap of my last few weeks!


Last pic in Utah!

4 more weeks! I could tell she had started to drop, because my hips hurt!

So ready for her to come now that I was full term!

I wore my "Ready to Pop!" shirt as good luck, and it worked! She was born at 38 weeks and 6 days! Good thing I wore my shirt before I couldn't wear it anymore! Right after this picture was taken, I went to get a prenatal massage. It was a gift from my mom for Mother's Day, and it was MUCH needed. I was so done being pregnant!


So I am gonna try to fill out this questionnaire to the best of my memory to reflect my pregnancy right before Paisley was born!


 Total weight gain/loss: 35 lbs! The last time I weighed myself before delivery, I weighed 168... yikes!

 Maternity clothes? It was all I fit into, but I preferred stretchy sweatpants at this point!
 
Stretch marks?  About 5 little ones on each hip :(
 
Sleep: Not very well and tired all the time!

 Best moment this week: Getting my prenatal massage and saying goodbye to Kent as he left on his mission

 Miss Anything? Being skinny and flexible/mobile

 Movement: ALL THE TIME! 

 Food cravings:  Salty foods and milkshakes
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Onions

 Labor Signs: None!
 
 Belly Button in or out? Half and half! Really just squashed on the surface haha

 Wedding rings on or off? Still on, but snug

 Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but tired and impatient
 
 Looking forward to: Paisley being born!

 How far along? 38 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment