Monday, March 18, 2013

Weeks 29 & 30!

29 weeks!

30 weeks! A fun landmark to hit on my 21st birthday! :)
Total weight gain/loss: About 22-23ish lbs! Haven't weighed myself in a while, but my belly sure does feel heavy these days!

Maternity clothes? All the time.
 
Stretch marks?  No, thank goodness!
 
Sleep: Just getting up a lot for bathroom and water. I know "they" say not to drink at night (because that just perpetuates the bathroom problem) but I get SO thirsty!

Best moment this week:My wonderful hubby and friends throwing me and Paisley a SURPRISE baby shower!

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach, salsa and guacamole (I am 100% ok with cooked onions now! But still iffy on the raw onions)

Movement: All. The. Time. I love it! She is constantly readjusting her position and it is really fun to watch! Although sometimes lately it hurts! She will kick my insides really hard and I will cringe!

Food cravings:  Mashed potatoes, milkshakes, and salsa!
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No sirree!!! WOOT WOOT!!


Labor Signs: No :)
 
Belly Button in or out? Looking funnier each day, but still half in/half out!

Wedding rings on or off? I got them sized 1/4 up! So I am wearing them again :) they were getting VERY snug!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :) But sometimes certain things will really hit me (I will write about that soon) and I will cry for my sweet baby. I just love her so much and don't want her to ever struggle with anything in this life! I just wanna put her in a bubble and let her stay perfect! So yeah, maybe a bit emotional at times ;)
 
Looking forward to: holding my precious daughter in my arms!

How far along? 30 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. So excited to hear about the onions. I guess you aren't quite ready for good guacamole yet, though!

    ReplyDelete